Monday, July 10, 2006

First post - work

People are always like, you should get a blog, it's fun! So even though I'm technologically challanged, I decided to try this, since I always think alot, I might as well write thoughts down before they spin away into the dark recesses of my mind until the time (probably never) when I would need to say them.

First, I'll talk about work. What I think about work. Etc.
Work. It's a four letter word, but I like it. I like to work. Period. i like housework, yard work, school work, needle work, and music work. nearly everything, you see. I think mostly I like house work and school work, and needlework. Housework includes but is not limited to dishes, cleaning in general, ironing, and laundry. Why do I like these? Beats me. Just the way I'm made I guess.
I also like work work. Work work is defined as professional work by the ones who know, but I call it work work because it sounds funny. And anything that sounds funny is worth saying. But anyway, it's tedious, it's boring, it makes my eyes hurt, and I still love it. Whatever.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I can most certainly say that I don't like work. Or at least, what I define as work. For some people, what I consider 'fun' is their sort of 'work'... but what I classify as work, I don't like. At all! I even have nightmares about doing dishes... seriously, I'm not kidding!