Thursday, November 02, 2006

it's been a while . . .

. . . and a lot has happened since then. I'm currently writing a Scripture exegesis paper thing for Theology 201, and I mean currently! As in I finished the third draft (it's now down to 9 pages double-spaced from 14), and I'm waiting for the writing center person to be free so I can run it past him. It's due tomorrow at 1 p.m., but I may have to beg an extension until 3 or 5. Hopefully not! If I take my laptop to classes, I can multi-task and both take notes and finish the paper, except during history, he has a ban against computers. I don't mind, it's truely easier to take notes by hand, but sometimes I have to cave in and bring the computer. But good news, I don't work on Friday anymore! It's so nice being free then. Saturday I work, and hopefully I can get into town to get the supplies to make a tea ring for Saturday night. (My birthday-not telling my age!-is on Monday, so I wanted to have a 'tea party'. As in go to Liz's house and watch movies-and maybe break curfew. But I think not.) Then Sunday is Mass, practice for Palestrina Chorus, a visiting piano-forte player, and St. Cecilia's Night! The next week is semi-free, except for a Theology quiz and a PoliSci test. But my room is clean, the paper's almost done, last weekend was a blast (Medieval Fest and I wore the dress I made over Fall Break-I actually looked somewhat good in the pictures!-and I got two dances), and Wednesday will be registration for next semester! Life is good.

2 comments:

the Mariner said...

hey! hope all's going well! don't have too much fun! and put up some pics from the medieval fest (or whatever...i can't spell 2nite!)
talk to you later!
luv ya!

the Mariner said...

oh, and chuzzle note: if u click the little one enough they'll squeak and shed their hair, and if u click the big ones enough they'll burp. looks like someone's been goofing around! anyway...