Wednesday, January 17, 2007

new year, new semester, new is good!

last semester ended well, fair grades (B's), but unfortunately I twisted my knee so I couldn't go to Christmas formal. :( Over break it rained constantly, very nasty, and I worked at a deli, which was fun. Now I'm back, taking Literature of Western Civilization part IV, History of Western Civilization part IV, Theology: Intro to New Testament, PoliSci: Social Teachings of the Church, Philosophy: Metaphysics (probably my favorite- love it already!), and Greek, with Music Theory and Composition audited. My roommate and I are working our way through Myst II: Riven. We played Myst (I?) at the end of last semester and loved it, and so a friend is giving us hints and Myst III and IV. It's a good roommate activity, except the first night we started at midnight and accidentally played until 4 a.m.! Since then we've limited ourselves to 1 hour (though it's hard). And we have to be careful and have people knock before they enter the room because actually computer games aren't allowed unless in a common room. So we're kind of breaking a rule, but not really. . . Anyway, I'm off to lunch, so that's that for now!

1 comment:

Sam said...

whoohoo! glad to hear you're doing great. Myst sounds cool... never played a video game, but it sounds fun, haha.
Sounds like you have a pretty full courseload, though - good luck keeping up on all of it! I still think that taking Greek would be the end of my insanity. O_O