Thursday, February 22, 2007

wow, I'm either really lazy...

Or I truely don't have free time! While most people have posts a couple of times a week, I do every other month. Wonder if it means anything...
Anyway, not much has happened since last time, just the normal school load. The next couple of weeks will be rather hellish, because I've got two tests on Monday, one each on Tues, Wed, and Thurs, a paper on Friday. Then I go home for Spring Break and do major research for papers on Frankenstein (Literature, 3-5 pgs), Pope John XXIII (History, 10-15 pgs), and the wise men in Matthew 2 (Theology exegesis, 9-11 pgs). The first is due the day after I return, the second the Friday after, and the last on the 29th. *getting ready to beat brains out* Plus for the test on Tuesday I have to read about 6 papal encyclicals and a mile and a half of other readings (my PoliSci teacher believes in having a million reading assigned, and then molds the test essay questions to see who did the reading. Fortunately I got by last semester without doing all of it-no time-but I don't know about this semester).
Anyway, I'm off to doing prelim research on dear old Frank (not, I don't like the book) and the wise men, then to the anime club to see an episode of Full Metal Alchemist (which I started doing because my roommate is the supplier of the laptop, then continued because although the story is somewhat disturbing and the plot is twisted, it's still very character-driven and I want to see what happens to them...) and one of Inu-Yasha (a much more comical story, which is almost needed after the intense Full Metal). But I'm rambling. That's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, Meredith, I finally found your blog-no thanks to you. You could at least tell your little sister!!!

REW14_07